Seminars – Apply Now, Deadline is May 31st!
Check out Conference-At-A-Glance for details.
The Goals of Missions Fest Seattle are:
- To excite attendees about being “on mission” with the Lord;
- To inform, enable and encourage people to be active for the Lord in missions everywhere; and
- To glorify God in and through all of this
Conference Dates: October 13-14, 2017
Location: Westminster Chapel, 13646 NE 24th Street, Bellevue, Washington
Seminar Application Instructions
1. Read the Seminar Presenter FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
2. Complete the seminar application online; If that is not possible, please contact Suzi Haugen, Seminars Coordinator, at MFSSeminars@gmail.com.
3. Presenter and Co-presenter must sign and date a Missions Fest Statement of Faith which is on the application online form.
You may submit up to three seminar applications, but due to space and time limitations, most presenters are accepted for only one seminar. Seminars are selected based on how many applications we receive, how well your proposed seminar fits with our theme and goals, and to achieve a good balance of seminar content.
Please note the deadline of May 31, 2017 for seminar applications. Applications received after May 31 may be considered.
If it is not possible for you to use the online application, please contact me and I will send you the application in a different format.
We are so grateful for your interest in and support of Missions Fest Seattle. It’s going to be an exciting year!
Suzi Haugen, MFS Seminars Coordinator