Dear Agency & Ministry Representatives,
We hope you plan to participate in the sixteenth annual Missions Fest Seattle (MFS) this November 5-6, 2021. We are pleased to announce that it is being held at Westgate Chapel, located at 22901 Edmonds Way, Edmonds, WA 98020 with the theme: “I will build My church”. We are planning for an in-person event but will transition to virtual if we see the need to do so in the fall. Please email us to let us know if you would be interested in the virtual conference if it becomes necessary. The booth fee will be less and you will be refunded the difference if we have a virtual MFS.
Please take a few moments to carefully read this letter, as it lists specific booth application information. The early bird discount deadline ends May 15th this year. Specific booth details, fees and application deadlines are listed on the booth application form.
At this point, we are asking Ministries and Exhibitors interested in having a booth to please submit all of the following information:
1) A completed Booth Application (all application deadlines and details are on the application form). Booth size and other specifics are listed on the booth application form.
2) A signed Missions Fest Seattle Statement of Faith.
3) A signed copy of the Statement of Faith for YOUR ministry.
4) A description of YOUR ministry, telling us about your ministry.
5) A Check payable to: Missions Fest Seattle, POB 33813, Seattle, WA 98133.
If you are interested in a booth, please complete the application process as soon as possible, as they sell out quickly. We plan to have the list finalized by the end of May, and will extend a firm commitment to the ministries selected as soon thereafter as possible. Detailed booth information regarding booth assignment, set up schedules, etc., will be emailed to you in SEPTEMBER.
If you are interested in placing an AD in the program magazine, a SEPARATE application form is necessary. Please contact Randy Stime at RStime1@aol.com for AD pricing and deadline information.
If you are interested in presenting a seminar workshop at MFS, a SEPARATE application must be made. Please visit our website, www.missionsfestseattle.org and click on SEMINAR applications to complete the application process online. If you have any questions, please contact Suzi Haugen, our MFS Seminar coordinator, at MFSseminars@gmail.com.
We are planning to have a broad base of exhibitors represented at the conference, rather than a concentration of any particular ministry. We are hoping to have ministries who actively participate in local, national and international missions.
• We have asked the participants in the conference (exhibitors included) to help promote MFS by sending out a few emails to the people in your data base who are located in the Greater Seattle & Puget Sound area. We ask that you add P.firstname.lastname@example.org to your data base so we can be aware of your efforts to promote MFS. If you would like some suggestions for some content to include in those emails, let us know and we can send some suggestions.
• We also encourage you to use social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) to help spread the word about MFS.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact Jeff and Millie DeMarre by phone at 253-862-4445 (PST), or by E-mail at: DeMarreJM@comcast.net.