Applications are due by May 31 and applicants will be notified by July 31. Please click 'submit' button when finished.
Please upload your Word Document. It is very helpful for us if you stay within the maximum of 55 words.
Event Program Info
Please upload ONE WORD DOCUMENT with both SEMINAR TITLE (max 10 words) & SEMINAR SUMMARY (max 30 words). It is very helpful for us if you stay within the maximum number of words.
Please upload your Word Document. It is very helpful for us if you stay within the maximum number of words.
Missions Fest Seattle reserves the right to revise your wording for optimal impact and interest.
Missions Fest Seattle Statement of Faith
Each presenter must sign that you agree with this Statement of Faith.
OUR PURPOSE AND VISION
The purpose of Missions Fest Seattle is to glorify God by raising the awareness of mission activity within Christ’s body of believers and by uniting and empowering members of local congregations to work together in obedience to the Great Commission.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
• That the Scriptures are inspired by God. They are the guidebook for everything pertaining to life and Godliness;
• In one true and living God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The same in essence, equal in power and glory;
• In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ;
• In the sinful nature of man and that Christ was crucified according to Scripture for our sin, was buried and on the third day rose again from the dead to assure the salvation of those who believe in Him;
• That he ascended to heaven and now sits at the right hand of God to intercede for His people, and that one day He will come to judge all people;
• In the forgiveness of sins for those who accept, by faith, the salvation offered through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ;
• In the resurrection of believers to eternal life with Jesus Christ and in the resurrection of unbelievers to eternal separation from God;
• In the unity and common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one Universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head;
• That we are commanded to go into the World and preach the Gospel so that all may have an opportunity to hear the Good News and receive Christ as their personal Savior.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Co-presenter is required to complete the co-presenter application.